Total Health and the care given to the tens-of-thousands served would not exist without volunteers, connections, and short-term missions. Stating the intense level of importance of this part of our organization is simply not possible. We promise that if you’re able to give some of your time to visit one of our clinics, work alongside our people, and care for these beautiful people — you as well will leave a changed human. We pray that you’ll consider doing something great for these deserving communities, and for yourself.
Here's How You Can Help
Short Term Missions
Want a few examples as to how you can serve?
• Short Term medical missions
• Construction projects such as building a home, repairing a home, replacing dirt floors, etc..
• Helping to build a church
• Painting projects in the clinics and schools
• Projects in the villages and communities (for example, we placed solar panels in homes where electricity was unavailable)
• English clubs, conversational English
• General clinic maintenance
• Making and supplying beds
• Teaching the children to serve others
• Bible school activities
Interested in joining us?
Beautiful but desperate people like Genesis and Elmer will not be helped without you. You’d be amazed how little it takes to pay for their care that can change someone’s entire future.
Do something great and directly change a life… today.